We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. Must have the ability to learn and navigate our customer management software.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. Must be comfortable with computers (Apple), general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication and organization. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports, and reordering supplies.
- Providing scheduling support by answering phones & booking appointments.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Greet and assist visitors & vendors.
- Track equipment inventory in the warehouse.
- Submit registration, warranty, and rebate information to the appropriate companies for all equipment sold.
- Request and obtain working permits from the city.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Required Availability 10:00a – 6:00p Monday – Friday
- Prior administrative experience.
- Prior experience answering phones and managing a schedule.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing, and learning new software.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
How to Apply:
- Please submit your cover letter, resume, & references to email@example.com with “Administrative Assistant Position” in the subject line.
- Please include letters of recommendation with name and contact information for 3 professional references.