Premium Quality Water Heater Services in Princeton, MN
One of the top reasons to need a trustworthy from Rol Air Plumbing & Heating is because of water heater issues. This is primarily due to the important role water heaters play in our daily lives. After all, can you imagine not having access to the hot water you need to shower, bathe, do laundry, or get your dishes clean? A properly functioning water heater is ultimately one that makes it a lot easier to go through your day.
For quality water heater repair in Princeton, MN, trust only our expert team at Rol Air Plumbing & Heating.
Different Types of Water Heaters
Residential water heaters used today are usually gas-fueled or electric. As far as specific types of water heaters commonly used in Princeton, MN, and nearby areas, the top two options are conventional and tankless systems:
- Conventional Water Heater: This is a water heater with a tank. It works by storing heated water in a tank and distributing what's inside whenever hot water is used. For this reason, there's the potential to need to wait for more water to heat up.
- Tankless Water Heater: A tankless or "on-demand" water heater is one that operates without a tank. Instead, the heated water is produced only when it's needed, which significantly increases efficiency and enhances the savings potential.
Importance of Water Heater Repair
In order to provide long-term value and efficiency, it's important for water heater installation and repair services to be done properly. Fortunately, this is what you can expect when you hire our plumbing specialists to correctly position, connect, and set up your new or replacement water heater. Some installations, like what's common with tankless water heaters, require even more attention to detail due to the steps involved.
Main Causes of Water Heater Problems
Lack of regular maintenance is often a factor that contributes to water heater issues. Age is another factor, too, as is corrosion – especially when there's a tank involved. Signs and possible causes of common water heater problems include:
- Lack of hot water: Possible causes include a faulty thermostat or heating element and electrical issues.
- Hot water runs out too soon: You may have an undersized water heater, or there could be thermostat issues or crossed connections.
- Leaks: Leaks can be caused by a number of things, including a rusted tank, a faulty valve, overheating, and excess water pressure.
- Rusty/discolored water: This is usually a sign of a corroded tank or a failing anode rod.
- Odd noises: Crackling and other strange noises are often related to sediment buildup, and a sign flushing is what's needed.
Who Should You Trust for Your Water Heater Repair Needs
Water heaters are more complicated than many people realize. It's not always easy to diagnose problems with absolute accuracy. Working with a professional for repairs means any issues will be fully resolved. Additionally, professional repair helps keep any existing warranties valid. Plus, you'll receive advice about whether or not repair is more cost-effective than replacement.
Signs Your Water Heater is Past Its Service Life
Just because a water heater is still working after many years doesn't mean it's not a good idea to replace it. Replacement is worth considering if your water heater is no longer meeting your current water heater needs, requiring repairs more often, or not operating as efficiently as what's possible with newer models.
Tips on Proper Water Heater Maintenance
Maintaining a water heater is what keeps everything in working order for as long as possible. This can be anywhere from 10 to 20 years or more, depending on the type of water heater you have in your home. With water heater upkeep and maintenance, we recommend:
- Flushing at least once a year to remove excess sediment
- Calling us for professional inspections every few years
- Insulating the tank to improve efficiency
- Testing the pressure relief valve to prevent leaks
- Having your anode rod checked – and replaced when necessary
Why Choose Us?
Rol Air takes pride in being the go-to plumber in Princeton, MN. We achieved this status by consistently exceeding instead of just meeting customer expectations.
When you work with our team, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Honest repair/replacement opinions
- Cost-effective solutions and services
- Flat-rate, honest pricing
- Friendly, skilled, and prompt local technicians
Need Fast, Reliable Water Heater Service?
Rol Air Plumbing & Heating is your top local choice for water heater replacement, repair, installation, and maintenance in Princeton, MN. With anything involving your water heater, count on our team for 100 percent satisfaction from the moment you first contact us.
We specialize in:
Call our team today to inquire about or book any of our water heater services!