Air Conditioning Replacement in Elk River, MN, and Nearby Areas
You don’t have to have lived here very long to know that you won’t be happy during a hot, humid summer without any air conditioning. If yours is broken or you want to replace it for another reason, call us at Rol Air. We’ll help you get a cooling unit that will work well in your home and get it installed according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
We also serve: Albertville, Anoka, Brooklyn Park, Buffalo, Coon Rapids, Maple Grove, Monticello, Plymouth, Princeton, Ramsey
Rol Air Plumbing & Heating is an all-around HVAC company in St. Elk River, MN that offers:
- Air Conditioning Repair Elk River, MN
- Air Conditioning Repair Zimmerman, MN
- Air Conditioning Repair Otsego, MN
- Air Conditioning Repair St. Michael, MN
- Air Conditioning Repair Albertville, MN
Should You Think About Air Conditioning Replacement?
If your air conditioner is broken beyond repair, it’s clearly time to think about replacing it. However, there are other situations where you might want to think about air conditioner replacement, too.
Here are some times when our customers may choose air conditioner replacement over repair.
- Your A/C is old. Most cooling units only last 10-20 years, depending on the model and when you last had an air conditioning installation in Elk River, MN, among other factors. If yours is at the end of its lifespan, you could avoid the stress and strain of a complete breakdown by replacing it now. We can tell you how efficiently it’s working, then you can make your choice from there.
- You have had a lot of repairs recently. Even if you haven’t had to spend a lot to repair your air conditioner, having frequent repairs can indicate that your unit isn’t working very well. Your Rol Air HVAC technician can give you an opinion on this and, from there, you can decide whether you want a new unit right now or not.
- You are dealing with expensive A/C repairs. If your air conditioner needs quite a bit of work to get it running again, you may decide to replace it instead. This is especially true if the unit is older or if this repair is coming on top of other recent repairs. Sometimes, it’s in your financial best interests to just replace it instead.
- Your A/C is too small for your home. Some builders try to cut costs by installing the smallest air conditioner possible when they build a home. If yours is too small for your house and it isn’t heating well, the best option is to replace it with a larger unit. We can help you make sure you get one that’s the right size this time!
- Your home isn’t getting sufficiently cooled. If your A/C is running well but it’s still not cooling your home, a new unit can be your best choice. There may be something wrong with your current unit, it may be too small, or you may want your home cooler than the current unit can get it. No matter the reason, we’ll help you find an air conditioner that will actually cool you down.
Call Rol Air about our air conditioning services in Elk River, MN, and the surrounding areas. We’ll get on the job and get you a new air conditioner fast before you experience further discomfort. We can often offer same-day service, to ensure your continued comfort.