When it’s time to replace your furnace, trust the HVAC experts at Rol Air to get you the furnace you need. We’ll order it and install it for you, too, so you won’t have to worry about getting cold at home anymore. Whether you know it’s time for furnace replacement in Zimmerman or you’re wondering if it is, give us a call. We’ll consult with you about your furnace replacement and give you our professional opinion.
When is it time to replace my furnace?
There are many things to consider when it comes to a home heating system replacement. We’ll help you work through these if you’re not sure what to think. Here are a few of the questions we’ll ask you.
- How often have you had furnace repair in the last year? If you have had a lot of repairs, it may be time to replace your furnace even if those repairs have been small. Small repairs can add up over time and units that have broken before may be more likely to break again. The next repair may be major, which means it may be better to replace the unit now.
- How much have you spent on furnace repair in the last year? If you’ve spent a lot on furnace repair and you’re facing another one, it may be time to cut your losses with a home heating system replacement. We’ll talk you through your options and let you make the final decision.
- How old is your furnace? Most furnaces are designed to last somewhere between 10 and 20 years. If yours is this old or older, it may be time to replace it. At some point, every old furnace is going to die. You can avoid that by replacing it before that day comes. We’ll talk to you about how long furnaces from your manufacturer tend to last so you can make an informed decision.
- How well has your furnace been maintained? If you have been the only owner of your furnace and it has been maintained once or twice a year and had the filters changed regularly, chances are that it is in better condition than one that hasn’t been maintained well. If you don’t know about maintenance, on the other hand, or you didn’t maintain it, it may be a good idea to get a new unit sooner, rather than later.
- Are you happy with your furnace when it runs well? If you like your furnace, then you may not be screaming, “Replace my furnace!” at the first sign of a problem. If it’s not working, though, replacement may be best.
Once we know your answers to these questions, we’ll know if a furnace replacement is right for you. We’ll let you make the final decision, of course, but we’ll always be honest and straightforward with you about our professional opinion. If you choose furnace replacement in Zimmerman, we’ll make sure you get a great furnace and that it’s installed properly so that you won’t have to worry anymore.
Give the team at Rol Air a call today to get your furnace or heating system checked out!